Registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Follow the procedure outlined below to register:
- Read all six of the linked pages on the North American Bigfoot Expedition main page. Those pages cover basic expectations, including prices, age restrictions, and the like.
- Fill out the expedition application by clicking this link.
- Sit back and wait for me to call. I usually will be able to call within a couple days, but please be patient. I am most likely to use an unlisted number, so don’t be concerned about a lack of caller ID.
- After we speak, you will receive the liability release form via email. You will scan this and return it to me.
- Payment will be made as the final step in registration. Payments can be made by Paypal, credit/debit card, or check. After your payment is received, no refunds will be given. However, if an emergency arises and you will not be able to attend the expedition, you will receive credit towards another trip that has not yet sold out. In the event no more trips are scheduled for the year, you will be given priority on next year’s expeditions.
- After forms have been signed and payment has been received, you will register for a private message board forum for your expedition.